Attention, Massachusetts college students and alumni! We know how hard you're working to earn your degree and land your first job. After spending countless hours in the library, attending practices in between classes and managing your social life, we know no one works harder than you to get to ahead. That's why our Ford dealership near Middlesex, MA, wants to extend a helping hand so you can save up to $500 on a brand-new Ford! That's right, you can visit Acton Ford to buy or lease a new 2017, 2018 or 2019 Ford from us, and we'll give you $500 in Bonus Cash.1 Your future is bright, so go out and change the world from behind the wheel of a new Ford!
Who Can Qualify for the Ford College Grad Discount?
You can! If you fall under any of the below categories, you can claim $500 in Bonus Cash:
- High school seniors or recent high school graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university
- Active college or trade school students enrolled either full-time or part-time in an accredited four-year college/university, junior college, community college or trade school
- College student internship participants, trade school apprenticeships and medical student residencies if you attended, or will attend, college classes again between May 1, 2015 and January 2, 2019
- Active graduate students enrolled in an accredited graduate school program
- Recent college graduates who graduated within three years of their graduation date
How to Save $500 on a New Ford with the Ford College Graduate Rebate:
Now that you qualify, how do you receive your discount? It's easy! You just need to prove that you're enrolled full-time or part-time in an accredited four-year college/university, junior college, community college or trade school, or that you were enrolled, or intend to be enrolled shortly. Your proof of eligibly can be in the form of:2
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment (valid for no more than 6 months)
- Current class schedule
- Copy of your final transcript
- Copy of your college/university diploma
- Letter from college/university/trade school registrar's office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
Once you show us one of those five documents, you'll be on your way to driving a new Ford! We hope you visit us at Acton Ford and that you take advantage of our Ford Drives U college student discount. The world is a big place, so make your difference today!
1 Program #36236 –$500 Bonus Cash for current college students and recent college graduates who purchase or lease an eligible new 2017/2018/2019 model year Ford or Lincoln vehicle. Must take retail delivery from dealer stock by January 2, 2019. Not available on Mustang Shelby GT350^®, Mustang Shelby®^GT350R, Ford GT, Focus RS and F-150 Raptor and 2018 model year Lincoln Navigator. May not be used with other Ford or Lincoln private offers. Limit of 5 new eligible vehicle purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. See dealer for complete details and eligibility.
2 Student's full name and school name must be listed as an original part of the provided documentation.